Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Package Combine With Mount Bromo – Tumpak Sewu Waterfall or also called Coban Sewu Thousand Coban or which is also often called Tebing Nirwana is located in Tamasya Sidomulyo Village, Pronojiwo District, Lumajang Regency, East Java. This waterfall has a unique uniqueness. Various methods to pamper yourself, one of which is to visit the amazing sightseeing area in this beloved country. Indeed, when discussing sightseeing objects in East Java, there will be no end from natural vacation to interesting rides. But natural vacation in East Java gives more of its own impression such as Bromo excursion, Ijen crater, B29 and this Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour package.
Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Package
The details of the program of the Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour package:
Day 1: Surabaya – Tumpak sewu
- Your will be picked-up at Juanda or Malang airports, hotels or stations to the tumpak sewu waterfall.
- then drive to get to tumpak sewu tour takes 3 hours until finish
- after you have finished enjoying the beauty of the tumpak sewu waterfall, ready to continue the journey to mount bromo
- after arriving at the hotel, free program.
Day 2: Sunrise Bromo – Savana / Bukit Teletubbies, Pasir berbisik – Surabaya / Malang
- mount Bromo tour sunrise starts at 3:00 a.m. with jeep Hardtop heading straight to climb 1 to enjoy a very fascinating sunrise tour.
- Feels quite satisfied with the sun rising back to the same jeep followed by the bromo tour which is the charm of the beautiful Bromo crater. To reach Bromo Crater you can walk or can rent horse services to reach the location of Bromo Crater.
- After being quite happy with Bromo mountain nature tourism back to the jeep and the journey continues towards savanna, Teletubies Hill and whispering sands and resting.
- After the tour agenda is finished, then go back to the hotel for breakfast, pack and transfer back to Surabaya / Malang. Program complete.
Not far from Malang City there is a very good waterfall, and is called as Niagaranya East Java. The waterfall is the Tumpak Sewu waterfall. This waterfall is located on the border of Malang Regency and Lumajang Regency. Precisely on Jl. Raya Sidomulyo (siji village), Besukcukit, Sidomulyo, Pronojiwo, Lumajang Regency. From Malang City it takes approximately 2.5 hours of travel time. Called the name Tumpak Sewu because this waterfall has many waterfalls lined up with a height of approximately 200 meters.
This tour includes adventure tourism, because from the location of vehicle parking required trekking approximately 1.5 hours through steep roads and through rivers and rocks. In the middle of the trip you will find another waterfall, the Goa waterfall, which is no less beautiful than the Tumpak Sewu waterfall. This Waterfall has many streams and is very exotic. After passing through the water from Goa drops, you will pass through the river and path until you reach the location of the Tumpak Sewu waterfall. Your tiredness will be paid off when you reach this beautiful location. For those of you who don’t want to be too tired to walk, you can enjoy the beauty of this waterfall from above, or the term panorama of the Tumpak Sewu tour. >> Mount Bromo Tour Price
We offer Tumpak Sewu start tour packages from Malang City at a price of 199,000 / person with a minimum of 5 participants. Include all-in transport, entrance tickets, local guides. The duration of the tour from start to finish in Malang City is approximately 8 hours. We also offer the Tumpak Sewu + Bromo midnight Tour Package at a price of 499,000 / person with participants
The charm of the beauty of Coban Sewu or Tumpak Sewu Lumajang Waterfall, East Java.
Indonesia is a country that is rich in tourist destinations, one of which is the abundance of natural tourism available. Tumpak Sewu Lumajang Waterfall is one example of the many Indonesian natural attractions that you need to visit someday with your closest family and relatives.
This tour itself is located in Sidomulyo Village, Pronojiwo Subdistrict, Lumajang Regency, East Java Province, for those of you who have been busy all day working with work routines then visiting this one place will be very appropriate considering the beautiful natural scenery and cool weather will give relaxation for you and your family. Oh yes, you need to know that when you enter this tourist location, you will be greeted with a big banner that says “Heaven’s fragments do exist” This banner really describes the appearance of Lumajang Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
Get to know more closely
In order to get to this location you can go through the city of Malang which takes about two and a half hours from the city of Malang to Kota Lumajang, you need to pass Bululawang, Dampit, Tirtomoyo and Pronowijo, then before passing the border monument of Lumajang and Malang you need to go through the alley goes down to the left of the road around 100 m if you are from Lumajang direction. Then you stay straight until you find a river, while your vehicle can be parked first in the parking lot around it, then you have to take about 200m to get to the waterfall.
This one waterfall, besides commonly referred to as the Tumpak Sewu waterfall, is also known to the community as Coban Sewu waterfall. Why is there always the word “sewu” in the name of this waterfall? in Javanese itself the word sewu means a thousand, this one waterfall deserves to be dubbed the Tumpak Sewu waterfall because the number of waterfalls here does consist of several waterfalls / springs which plunge directly into the bottom of the cliff below each other, so that at a glance consists of many waterfalls and makes it likened to a number of “sewu” or one thousand. Geographically, this waterfall is located on the river Glidih, which is the border between Ampel Gading District, Malang and Pronojiwo District, Lumajang.
NEED a Travel Agent for Tumpak Sewu Waterfall ?
We have been serving many customers from many countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hongkong, Japan, France, Netherland, England, Thailand, Chinese and australia even if they are traveling in Bromo Ijen similar to secure transportation.
I am in accord to play a part you the pretty ofMount Bromo Ijen.
Why choose us?
Why choose WONDERFULEASTJAVA – Bromo Ijen Tour Package ?
Beside specially for Mount Bromo Tour we also offers organizing your tour packages for tour and travel destinations within Indonesia such as visiting to:
- Jakarta Tour
- Bandung Tour
- Yogyakarta Tour
- Borobudur Tour
- Bali Tour
- Lombok Island Tour
- And Plantation Tour, Temple Tour, Beach Tour, Agro Tourism and any other tourist destination.
Facilities: tourist bromo Tumpak sewu Waterfall :
- Private transport (Driver + BBM. + AC)
- Hotels in Bromo
- Bromo Jeep
- Bromo entrance ticket
- Entrance ticket for a batch of sewers
- 600ml mineral water.
Which does not include:
- Bromo horse.
- Personal expenses.
- Milky way.
Other Tour Package Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Please click link below to get information package:
- East Java T0ur To Bali Island With Overland Trip 8 Days 7 Nights.
- East Java T0ur Package 5 Days 4 Nights.
- Package T0ur Ijen Crater, Mount Bromo, Batu Malang, Surabaya 5 Days 4 Nights.
- Bali Island T0ur Package 3 Days 2 Nights.
- Package T0ur Jogja 3 Days 2 Nights.
- T0ur Packages Surabaya Mount Bromo East Java 3 Days 2 Nights.
- T0ur Packages Jogjakarta,Bromo,Ijen,Bali Overland Tour 6 Days.
- Mount Br0mo Rafting T0ur Package Songa 2 Days 1 Night.
- Package T0urs: Mt.Br0mo,Kawah Ijen,Sukamade Beach Wonderful Trip.
- T0urs: Trekking Mt.Semeru Bromo 4 Days 3 Nights Trip.
- Climbing: M0unt Semeru Ranu Kumbolo Lake 3 Days Trip.
- Package T0urs: M0unt Semeru Trekking The Highest Peak In Java.
- T0urs: Jogja, Br0mo, Ijen Crater, Bali Overland 10 Days.
- T0urs: Yogyakarta, Mt.Bromo, Kawah Ijen, Bali 7 Days.
- Package T0ur M0unt Brom0 Midnight 1 Day Trip with Affordable Price.
- Package T0ur M0unt Brom0 Madakaripura Waterfall In 2 Days.
- Ijen Crater T0ur Package Blue Flame 2 Days 1 Night.
- Package T0urs: Mount Brom0 Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days 2 Nights.
Booking Tumpak Sewu Package Mount Bromo 2019
Address : JL. Raya Bromo No. 53 Triwunglor, Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia
Phone : +62 335 434 183
Call / Whatsapp : +62 82145724443
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, that’s above the explanation about travel bromo cheap from jakarta, Hopefully it is useful. Thanks.