Old Or Young, All Can Climb Mount Bromo
For most people, climbing a mountain can be considered a time-consuming and exhausting activity. It can even be dangerous. So many people are reluctant to try this challenging activity. Even though at the peak we can see extraordinary beauty, you know!
Mount Bromo is a mountain that is easy to climb. Indeed this one mountain is an active volcano that has a height of around 2,329 masl. The mountain itself is located in four regencies, namely Probolinggo, Pasuruan, Lumajang, and Malang.
Mount Bromo can actually be climbed by anyone, because the hiking trail is quite easy and sloping. In addition, the lane is safe, because it is equipped with stairs and surrounded by a safety fence. Children or people who are elderly can climb as strong as possible to walk up.
Usually tourists who come for recreation on Mount Bromo rent a Jeep car to get to Penanjakan and see the Sun rising in the eastern horizon. Can also go directly to Bromo and park the Jeep car at the last stop before climbing.
To climb, we can choose to walk or rent a horse to travel 3 km. The path that is climbed is quite gentle and is a sea of black sand produced by Mount Bromo which erupted many years ago.
Because our journey will be very sandy, it is advisable to bring a mask and glasses to protect yourself. Even if you feel tired, we can take a break there while enjoying the provisions. You can also buy drinks and stomach booster foods that are mostly sold in small shops along the hiking trail.
In the middle of the sea of sand that can be called the Whispering Sand, we can see the Luhur Poten Temple which is a place of worship of the Tengger Tribe who live around the mountain.
In addition, every 14th day of the Kasada Month in the Javanese calendar, a Yadnya Kasada ceremony will be held, in the form of giving offerings to Sang Hyang Widhi by throwing offerings into the crater of the mountain.
See the active volcano of mount Bromo
After arriving at the mountain body and the road begins to climb, then there are steps that are intentionally built to facilitate climbing. On the edge there is a safety fence that makes the trip more safe for climbers.
If you want to reach a higher peak you can. But need to be more careful, because there is no longer a safety fence. At the top of Mount Bromo, we can see the mountain crater that is still active. This was evidenced by the presence of gas bursting from the crater.
The Bromo crater is very wide, approximately 600-800 meters in diameter. Uniquely, even though it is active and still has gas, here it doesn’t smell of sulfur at all.
Because of its active status, this mountain is always under surveillance. If mountain activity shows something different, even dangerous, then access to Bromo will be closed
Please click link below to get information package:
- East Java T0ur To Bali Island With Overland Trip 8 Days 7 Nights.
- East Java T0ur Package 5 Days 4 Nights.
- Package T0ur Ijen Crater, Mount Bromo, Batu Malang, Surabaya 5 Days 4 Nights.
- Bali Island T0ur Package 3 Days 2 Nights.
- Package T0ur Jogja 3 Days 2 Nights.
- T0ur Packages Surabaya Mount Bromo East Java 3 Days 2 Nights.
- T0ur Packages Jogjakarta,Bromo,Ijen,Bali Overland Tour 6 Days.
- Mount Br0mo Rafting T0ur Package Songa 2 Days 1 Night.
- Package T0urs: Mt.Br0mo,Kawah Ijen,Sukamade Beach Wonderful Trip.
- T0urs: Trekking Mt.Semeru Bromo 4 Days 3 Nights Trip.
- Climbing: M0unt Semeru Ranu Kumbolo Lake 3 Days Trip.
- Package T0urs: M0unt Semeru Trekking The Highest Peak In Java.
- T0urs: Jogja, Br0mo, Ijen Crater, Bali Overland 10 Days.
- T0urs: Yogyakarta, Mt.Bromo, Kawah Ijen, Bali 7 Days.
- Package T0ur M0unt Brom0 Midnight 1 Day Trip with Affordable Price.
- Package T0ur M0unt Brom0 Madakaripura Waterfall In 2 Days.
- Ijen Crater T0ur Package Blue Flame 2 Days 1 Night.
- Package T0urs: Mount Brom0 Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days 2 Nights.
Address : JL. Raya Bromo No. 53 Triwunglor, Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia
Phone : +62 335 434 183
Call / Whatsapp : +62 82145724443
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, that’s above the explanation about mount bromo hike difficulty, Hopefully it is useful. Thanks.